Happy Wednesday, Friends! It’s been a while since I’ve done a Wednesday Favorites so that’s what I’ve got for you today! Also, can I just say, WHERE DID SEPTEMBER GO? I mean it has flown by, and not only that, but where did the year go. The fact that it’s almost October is shocking. But, I am excited for cooler temps, sweaters, and shorter days. So there’s always a silver lining I suppose!
1. Big Little Lies (the TV show). YOU GUYS! Have you watched it? Holy moly it’s good. I binged the whole thing over just a few days. It was about 3 weeks ago and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since then. I didn’t read the book so I’m not sure how it compares, but I have to believe it stands up. Now I’m just crossing my fingers they’ll do another season.
2. These zucchini cookies. My MIL had ton of zucchini in her garden and this is one of the things I made with it. I subbed the butter for coconut oil and they came out perfectly and dairy-free!
3. These strappy sandals. I’ve worn them several times, most recently to a wedding and they stayed on until the bitter end (3am 🙈). I felt basically like I was so cool because I danced all night and never took my heels off. That never happens because I’m a total wimp about high heels. So, it’s basically like having a superpower!
4. My friend Stella and her best friend Laura started a blog. It’s all about being an adult, doing adulty things, but not actually feeling like an adult. They’re both lots of fun and are sharing some awesome information. Like how to score amazing travel deals. You want to read that one, Stella’s the queen of good deals.
5. This natural deodorant. Most natural deodorants equal stinky and ineffective. But, I’ve been using this one for over a week and I’m actually quite pleased with it. It’s a little harder to put on the regular stuff, but holding it against your skin for a bit helps soften it some. Generally, I can go a day or two without showering, but I think with this stuff I’ll need to be sure I shower everyday. Which, let’s be honest, is not such a bad thing. 😉