Happy Monday, friends! Last week I posted my gift guide for her, which is basically all of my very favorite stuff in Christmas gift form. So, if you haven’t seen that be sure to check it out. Today, I’ve got one more gift guide for you. Don’t worry, this is my last one and it’s for stocking stuffers. Stockings have a special place in my heart because for the first few Christmases after we were married and living in San Francisco Xan and I couldn’t afford or take the time off to go home for Christmas so we stayed in California. And instead of doing lots of gifts for each other we knew we’d rather spend our money on other things like exploring our new city or stuff for our studio apartment. But, we still wanted the special feeling of getting something your significant other lovingly picked out for you. So, we decided to only do stockings and ever since then I’ve really upped my stocking game. They can be so much fun when you get creative, but sometimes during the holidays when you’re already doing and buying so many other things it’s hard to come up with the fun little gift ideas. So, that’s why I really wanted to put this one together. Some of these are specific to women, but some are good for anyone.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
1. Baggu Reusable Bags – These bags are awesome for so many reasons. For one, they fold up into a little four inch square and can fit easily into even the tiniest purse to be pulled out at a moment’s notice. But, they’re also large, they hold 2-3 times what an average grocery bag does and being made of super strong nylon you never have to worry about them breaking. Plus, if they get messy you can just throw them in the wash.
2. 80 Acres Body Balm – I love this balm, it’s great for dry skin during the winder months. I like using it on my cuticles every night and when I do I can tell such a difference in how healthy they are. And the scent is light, herbaceous, and not too overwhelming.
3. Bon Appetit – Magazine subscriptions are one of my favorite stocking stuffers because it’s the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of the year! Bon Appetit is my favorite magazine at the moment – they have interesting recipes and photography, perfect for any foodie (am I still allowed to use that word? 😬)
4. Noble Maple Syrup – This tiny bottle is the perfect indulgence. Because true maple syrup can be so expensive this is a manageable (and cute!) way to give someone a little something special. I stuck some in Xan’s stocking a couple years ago and he still talks about it.
5. Maybelline Matte Ink Lipstick – This lipstick is a little like magic. It stays on for HOURS. I’ve worn it for 14 hours before and never had to retouch. It really doesn’t get better than that. Eat and drink all you want and it stays perfectly in place.
6. Luggage Tag – my mother-in-law gave me a really pretty luggage tag a few years ago and it’s not something I would have thought about as a gift, but I’ve loved having it. It’s so easy to recognize my suitcase at baggage claim.
8. Mini Whisk – I got this on a whim for Xan’s stocking one year and we have both loved it ever since. It’s perfect for eggs, sauces, and dips.
9. Smart Wool Socks – Good, warm socks are such a winter staple and make huge difference in keeping you comfortable. I have these socks and what I love about them is that they’re super thin so it’s easy to wear them with basically any shoe. But, because they’re wool they’re still incredibly warm. Win-win!
10. Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Hands down the very best candy you can buy (in my opinion). If you know a chocolate peanut butter lover these are an absolute must for their stocking!
11. Butter London Nail Polish – I’ve been using Butter nail polish for about a year now and firmly believe it’s the best. The rounded brush makes it easier to paint your nails and I find their polishes stay on better and longer than any other brand (Essie and OPI included). Around the holidays they usually make these little bottles that are perfect for a stocking. Bonus points if you pair it with this top coat which is the fastest drying, longest lasting one I’ve found. When I use the 2 together my polish usually lasts for a week!
12. Portable Charger – These are so handy (we used ours while in Italy most days we were there) and this one is really pretty too. A perfect combination.
Don't forget to pin this stocking stuffer and save it for your Christmas shopping list!
*This post contains affiliate links.